NVIDIA Shield Television update delivers Google Assistant and several other advancements
NVIDIA Shield Television house owners, there is a new update coming your way.
NVIDIA has introduced the Shield Experience Improve 6. for Shield Television. Perhaps the most noteworthy addition is Google Assistant, providing you access to Google’s digital assistant and all of its functions on your Television.
With Google Assistant, you can talk to to see video clips in specific apps like Netflix and YouTube, or you can just say something like “Play Ariana Grande videos” and the Assistant will get to get the job done. You can also view your Google Pics library, talk to typical issues, management clever residence solutions, and a lot more.
Google Assistant on Shield Television is currently accessible in the U.S. It performs just like it does on your telephone, indicating that you just say “Ok Google” to get in touch with up the Assistant.
This update also allows the Shield Television to integrate with SmartThings hub utilizing the SmartThings Hyperlink, an up to date Vudu app with voice look for and a far better UI, 360-degree online video in YouTube, security updates, and a lot more.
Here’s NVIDIA’s record of enhancements in Shield Experience Improve 6. for Shield Television:
- Google Assistant will come to Shield Television
- Turn your residence into a clever residence
- Vudu provides voice look for and up to date UI
- 360-degree online video in YouTube
- YouTube Young children app
- New functions in the Amazon Video app
- New apps (TBS, TNT, Tablo Motor)
- New games (such as Metallic Gear Sound two, The Surge, Bioshock Remastered, Borderlands two)
- The most up-to-date month-to-month Android security updates.
- The potential to stream DTS-Hd Learn Audio to more mature DTS-capable receivers.
- The possibility to energy on your Television and receiver utilizing both equally CEC and IR at the same time.
- New placing for components to permit/disable double tap of the quantity slider to pause.
- Shield remote up grade to firmware v1.fifteen.
- Shield remote with headphone jack up grade to firmware v1.16.
- Shield controller up grade to firmware v1.fourteen.
- Dynamic refresh rate with blended HDMI setups: Dynamic refresh rate switching now is now supported on blended HDMI configurations (e.g. Shield linked to an HDMI two. compatible receiver, then linked to an more mature HDMI 1.3 compatible Television). Note: we are investigating some rare conditions of audio/online video reduction in these configurations that will be dealt with in a future launch.
- Custom-made HDMI modes: Select your custom made Shield show output mode. In Settings >Show & Seems > Sophisticated options > HDMI options, unselect Set to advised. Decide on HDMI show modes to see the record of supported modes your show supports.
- Lowered online video stutter when show refresh is established to 23.976Hz.
- Preset conditions of dropped frames when actively playing 25Hz written content in Kodi.
- Improved image scaling for exhibits recorded in regular definition in PLEX.
- Additional potential for Hauppauge twin tuners to scan for both equally DVB-T and DVB-T2 channels.
- Improved reliability of firmware updates for Shield remote.
- Preset conditions of community community storage access disappearing for German language.
- Preset conditions of guarded written content failing to engage in if Television is turned off in the course of playback.
- Additional HDMI-CEC quantity management for Bose SoundTouch 520.
Many thanks for study our put up NVIDIA Shield Television update delivers Google Assistant and several other advancements